Frequently Asked Questions
An International school must possess the following features:
- Address to the learning requirements of 21st century.
- Adopt the International Baccalaureate (IB) and /or IGCSE programme from Pre-Group to Grade 12.
- International standards and International validation.
- Sensitizing students to global issues such as environment, peace, poverty, conflict, resolution, etc.
- Internationalism means a school that functions with an International curriculum, irrespective of large campus or large space.
- An International Curriculum is one which is applicable worldwide in any country & adapts to the culture of that country.
The Schools are hosted at 3 Campuses
A.Rameshwar Nagar Area
- Little Wonders International
- Kindergarten : Playgroup to Sr.kg
B.Wisdom High International School
- Little Wonders International
- Pre School: Grade 1 & 2
- Junior School: Grade 3 & 4
- Middle School: Grades 5 to 7
- Senior School: Grades 8 to 10
B. Govardhan Campus
- Wisdom high International School
- Junior School
- Middle School
- Senior & High School
- Junior School – Grades 1 to 4
- Middle School– Grades 5 to 8
- Senior & High School – Grades 9 to 12
SSC & HSC
- Senior School (SSC) – Grades 8 to 10
- High School (HSC) – Grades 11 & 12
- Connect Academy: NIOS – Grades 3 to 10
We welcome inquiries from Parents in India, Non Residential Indians and foreign national applicants.
The following is required to admit your child into any class:
- Procure, complete and submit application form at the school office.
- As parents you have to attend a Pre- settling workshop for Playgroup & Nursery, where teachers will also offer a presentation about the philosophy, processes and practices of Little Wonders International.
- There will be Interaction and /or Readiness Assessments for admissions to Class PG to Sr.KG.
- Please note that admissions for Jr.Kg. & Sr.Kg will be confirmed only after the Readiness assessments are done. These readiness assessments are a tool for both the school and the parent to get a genuine idea of where the child stands and highlights particular areas of weaknesses that needs to be focused upon and also if he/she are ready for the class applied for.
- You will be informed if your child has been admitted within 7 days of completion of all requirements.
- Admissions process is complete after you pay the fees as required
Age Eligibility Criteria:
- The age criteria to various classes as on 31st December of the academic year is as below:
- Play Group: 2 Years
- Nursury: 3 Years
- Jr Kg: 4 Years
- Sr Kg: 5 Years
- Grade 1: 6 Years & so on
Admissions for Real siblings:
- The school shall give first preference to admit real siblings provided they fit into the eligibility criteria
The school timings are as follows
- Playgroup Batch 1: 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Playgroup Batch 2: 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Nursery to Sr.Kg: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
The students per class for Rameshwar Nagar Campus
- Playgroup: 25 Students with 2 Teachers and 1 Caretaker
- Nursery: 32 Students with 2 Teachers and 1 Caretaker
- Kindergarten & Junior Preschool: 36 Students with 2 Teachers
Yes, In Recharge Centre our school psychologists are working on these students to identify their difficulty and giving complete guidance & counselling. Also providing support to diagnose with provision for Learning Disabled student. For slow learner we have our new venture “Connect Academy” with providing NIOS curriculum with therapies.
English, Hindi (only recognition of alphabets), Math & Science, ICT
- Breakfast: A wholesome vegetarian diet such as poha, upma, all kinds of parathas /chillas and varieties of dal and rice etc is provided as a heavy snack in the morning. Processed, junk or very oily foods are not provided. Breakfast is compulsory for all students and extra charges for the same needs to be paid with annual charges.
- Transport: Bus facility can be availed by children studying from Nursery to Sr.KG. The school has extensive transport coverage. The routes get re-planned at the start of the academic session to optimize travel time for the students. The Bus charges are not included in the Annual School Charges. They are decided at the start of the academic session and are payable in two installments.
- Books and Uniforms: All required is made available at the school stores to enable easy purchases from one place.
- Yearly medical checkup, Infirmary as a sick bay: The school has a full time trained Infirmary lady attendant & a yearly medical checkup for expert medical care and advice. Besides, school also has tie up with a hospital nearby for emergencies
You can communicate to the school via:
School App: Two way communication for suggestions, complaints or grievances
Email: To the Trustees or Principal Directors.
Help Desk: For issues which may be urgent to be communicated to your child or some issues which were not being sorted.
ERP System: It helps you to know the progress of your child, health issues in the en re year or previous years, Homework and learning happening at school, Gateway for payments. A direct mail to the teacher for queries about your child.
Attendance message: As soon as your child reaches school. Students absent in the school are notified to the parents immediately.
SMS Alerts: Any extra class or extra working is notified to parents to help keep track of whereabouts of your child.
CCTV: Installed in classes and all areas to correct and check any mis happenings.
Bus Tracking System: Which helps you track the school bus in case you have missed the bus or to know when child is arriving.
Security checks at the gate.
Soft Padded Play areas: for the young kids at school on play equipment’s.
Floor wise Emergency Response Team: Floor boys on each floor to monitor the safety of students.
The school provides activities for Sports, Performing arts like dance and music.
- Summative Assessments: 50 % Oral and 50% written Assessments
- Formative Assessments: Concept based learning assessed after every concept by an activity
Yes, you may write to the school in which area you would like to volunteer and we would be more than happy to make you a part of the school team. We consider parents as valued partners in the child's education. Parents are encouraged to attend Parent Forums. The school conducts Parent teacher Meetings to update parents about the child's performances and to build on the social and emotional growth of the child. Parents come to school to encourage their children for various events like Mother and Child Day, Annual Concert etc. The parent however is free to seek an appointment from the teacher if there is any query, which needs to be dealt with immediately.
- Co-curricular and Extra-curricular activities.
- Computer labs
- Latest equipment’s and material for Sports/ Musical Instruments/ Creative Art Material like cayons, colours, papers etc.
- Visits to various places for learning.
- Visitors invited as Judges, People to incorporate learning, Awareness programs, Psychologists Awareness program on Parenting, etc.
- The Text books and Notebooks for Playgroup to Senior KG.
- Activities conducted every week.
- Graduation Ceremony.
- Material for classroom activities for learning.
- In-house competitions.
- Academic and behavioral counseling, Infirmary facility.
- Recharge Centre with School Cinema for Students
- Awards and Recognition for every event in house and outside school
- Festival Celebrations, Special days, Annual Concert (except costume amount), Annual Sports Meet.
- Daily meals (breakfast, lunch, evening snack)
- School Uniform (2 pairs), socks, Sports Uniform (1 pair), Winter wear
Every parent needs to pay the fee of the child on me and as per installments stipulated. There may be a 15-20% hike in the annual charges on the fees paid by you for the existing year. You may ask for a monthly fee schedule if the need be.
Ways of making the payments:
On the School Counter: You could personally come and pay fees at the school counter in cash or cheque as convenient to you.
Cheque Drop Box: A cheque drop box is kept at the school gate where you can drop your cheque mentioning the name of the child, class and division on the backside of the cheque. You need to inform the Accounts office by mail that you have done so. A receipt shall be generated and sent with your child a ached to his school diary.
RTGS: Parents who wish to pay through RTGS can do so. Details of the same are as below. When you do so, you need to send a written mail to the Accounts office regarding details of the RTGS done. After receipt of payment a receipt shall be generated and sent in your child's dairy and a mail.
Gateway at the ERP system and School app: You could punch in your payments through credit card or net banking on the gateway provided on the ERP system or the School app. Charges for such payment needs to be borne by you.
Points to be noted:
- Any delay in payment shall result in a late fine of Rs 20/- per day from the date of the due date.
- Any cheque deposited if bounced, you need to pay cheque bouncing charges of Rs. 500/- with late fee charge of Rs. 20/ per day from the due date.
- The school is not responsible for the cheques in the drop box if gets misplaced, or any cheques or cash carried by the child to the school gets misplaced.
- CEAF : Child Education Assurance Fund- The school has made provision for education of students who unfortunately loses a parent who was the earning member of the family. In such cases the school supports the child to continue his/her education with the same school by giving 25% concession from the Trustees fund on the Annual charges and rest from the CEAF. This is a fund created by the parents wherein they deposit Rs 100/- and the balance amount is forfeited from this fund.
- This helps and assures you that your child shall have no lapses in his/ her education at school from Kindergarten to Grade 12 years.
Child Education Assurance Fund- The school has made provision for education of students who unfortunately loses a parent who was the earning member of the family. In such cases the school supports the child to continue his/her education with the same school by giving 25% concession from the Trustees fund on the Annual charges and rest from the CEAF. This is a fund created by the parents where they help with the amount paid by them. This helps and assures you that your child shall have no lapses in his/ her education at school from Kindergarten to Grade 12 years.